What's going on?

Hi Everyone! I thought we'd finally update the Colyn family blog as it has not been changed since 2006. Times are a changing.
We will try some new things to keep everyone interested and to maintain some sense of order around here. There is some social media integration for posts to be shared through Facebook, Twitter, etc. A Search function, so make sure you add labels to your posts for future reference.
Please be patient the next little while if things move around a bit, and be sure to let me know if you like or dislike whats going on.
Oh, and keep up the good posts, everyone! If you need any help logging in or posting, just contact me anytime... ~John

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Blog makeover..

Ok, Ok.. I promise not to change things too much.
If this is ok, let me know, as some may find the
darker background easier to view text & photos..
Let's see some New Years photo's from the weekend!
~John

3 comments:

  1. I really like it John .... I think having us all redo the google thing might be more work than we realize. I especially like the handsome couple in the top right corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If anyone is getting errors such as
    no borders on the edges of the page, or
    images with no backgrounds, please comment and I will try to fix asap..
    The proper page should have star bullets
    on the postings and a dark blue content column surrounded by
    a teal blue border...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks Great John, Thanks I'll post soon.

    Henk

    ReplyDelete