What's going on?

Hi Everyone! I thought we'd finally update the Colyn family blog as it has not been changed since 2006. Times are a changing.
We will try some new things to keep everyone interested and to maintain some sense of order around here. There is some social media integration for posts to be shared through Facebook, Twitter, etc. A Search function, so make sure you add labels to your posts for future reference.
Please be patient the next little while if things move around a bit, and be sure to let me know if you like or dislike whats going on.
Oh, and keep up the good posts, everyone! If you need any help logging in or posting, just contact me anytime... ~John

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Baby steps..

My biggest deterrent to putting up a website
was that it needed to be something people would
have a reason to return to, and
not just another self indulgent shingle to hang out..
It's coming along if you want to check it out..
http://www.colyns.com
Very little content up but I will have lots up by next week
please let me know what you think!
John

1 comment:

  1. Hey John,
    I like!! I am looking forward to reading more of your writing. Willem put a "Pink Dawn" in my front bed Fall of 06 and it is doing great. It is totally blooming right now. I will try to post a picture soon.

    ReplyDelete