What's going on?

Hi Everyone! I thought we'd finally update the Colyn family blog as it has not been changed since 2006. Times are a changing.
We will try some new things to keep everyone interested and to maintain some sense of order around here. There is some social media integration for posts to be shared through Facebook, Twitter, etc. A Search function, so make sure you add labels to your posts for future reference.
Please be patient the next little while if things move around a bit, and be sure to let me know if you like or dislike whats going on.
Oh, and keep up the good posts, everyone! If you need any help logging in or posting, just contact me anytime... ~John

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

the great trampolini


Things got a little out of hand on the old trampoline yesterday
when Treena tried to double bounce Sam across the back ditch.
Sam didn't care much that it was a hairline fracture. He was just
thrilled to pick out the color of his cast.

5 comments:

  1. ooooooh Samuel!!!! What a cool color.
    I can't believe this hasn't happened to us yet. Especially when Colin gets on there. The kids usually scramble and scream clinging for dear life. I hope you are feeling ok, do you get to use tiny crutches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch..
    Didn't you have a cast around that
    age, Darren? or two..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, I got my cast for my twisted foot around the age of one. That's when mom and dad abandoned me in Victoria for 10 days. I don't think there were any lasting side effects from that experience other than the recurrent nightsweats, inability to urinate in public washrooms and the constant fear of no one listening to me....Are you guys out there?


    10:45 AM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can just imagine Treena doing the double bounce with Sam. Did you guys get it on video? Sam you are so cute with your froggie green cast! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete