What's going on?

Hi Everyone! I thought we'd finally update the Colyn family blog as it has not been changed since 2006. Times are a changing.
We will try some new things to keep everyone interested and to maintain some sense of order around here. There is some social media integration for posts to be shared through Facebook, Twitter, etc. A Search function, so make sure you add labels to your posts for future reference.
Please be patient the next little while if things move around a bit, and be sure to let me know if you like or dislike whats going on.
Oh, and keep up the good posts, everyone! If you need any help logging in or posting, just contact me anytime... ~John

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Contest Anyone????

As we await the arrival of Number 3!!! I figured I would play a contest with my gambling family.

I would like to have some input into what your guess for Baby #3 would be for....

Weight
Sex
Day of Birth (Actual due date is August 11, but we are @ 2 cm as of Wednesday)

3 points for closest, 2 points for next closest and 1 for next closest.
The sex category is worth 5 points.

5 Bucks to the winner, and bragging rights.

And here are some crazy pics of T&A to keep you busy while you think about your choices.

Love you all, Henk










7 comments:

  1. Those are some pretty great pictures. I can't decide if they are happy or angry. Cute.

    My guesses: 8 lbs 2 oz
    boy
    August 5

    ReplyDelete
  2. August 9, 2007
    girl
    7 lbs. 12 oz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a little correction from the pregnant woman!! My due date is actually August 10th . . . not sure if this changes your guesses, but at this stage of the game one day less means a lot to me!! Thanks to Helle and Yvonne for both guessing early . . . I hope you are right:)
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey fellow prego...
    I hope you go early for your sake. I am feeling like I want to also!! My guess is

    BOY 8'12 on Sunday Aug. 12th

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy 8 lbs Aug. 9 (Colins guess)

    Boy 7 lbs 6 oz Aug. 17 (Aliza)

    ReplyDelete
  6. August 15, 8.2lbs boy (darren's guess)

    August 11, 8.3 girl (oma's guess)

    August 4, 9lbs boy (opa's guess)

    August 8, 8.4 boy (treena's guess)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ed's guess
    Girl 7'15 Aug. 14th

    Ed and I did some math for you. We thought it would be fun to figure out the average of everyones guess this far....
    here is the result...

    Boy 8lbs 2oz, Aug 10th 9:36 am

    ReplyDelete