What's going on?

Hi Everyone! I thought we'd finally update the Colyn family blog as it has not been changed since 2006. Times are a changing.
We will try some new things to keep everyone interested and to maintain some sense of order around here. There is some social media integration for posts to be shared through Facebook, Twitter, etc. A Search function, so make sure you add labels to your posts for future reference.
Please be patient the next little while if things move around a bit, and be sure to let me know if you like or dislike whats going on.
Oh, and keep up the good posts, everyone! If you need any help logging in or posting, just contact me anytime... ~John

Friday, September 07, 2007

Evan Charles Howard....we think?




Hey all....he is here FINALLY!!!
I have to admit I was being very impatient this past week!!
Longer labour than I was expecting but we are so happy and relieved it is all done and good!!
He is such an easy little guy so far and Ally and William are loving him.....they can't get enough!

Looking forward to introducing him to all of our wonderful family!!
Thanks for the messages and prayers!!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the family Evan! We can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Evan

    I'm your cousin Lucy, good luck out here it's pretty different than what you've been used to, see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap Lucy can type!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, well she is a Colyn you know. There is a lot of talent in this family.
    Congratulations Corrie. I guess you had to wait until September after all. I am glad everything went well and look forwards to meeting the newest member. Have you decided on a name yet? Is it going to continue to be Evan. Sounds nice.

    ReplyDelete