What's going on?

Hi Everyone! I thought we'd finally update the Colyn family blog as it has not been changed since 2006. Times are a changing.
We will try some new things to keep everyone interested and to maintain some sense of order around here. There is some social media integration for posts to be shared through Facebook, Twitter, etc. A Search function, so make sure you add labels to your posts for future reference.
Please be patient the next little while if things move around a bit, and be sure to let me know if you like or dislike whats going on.
Oh, and keep up the good posts, everyone! If you need any help logging in or posting, just contact me anytime... ~John

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Remember your roots (Howard family blog)

It makes me happy when I check out our Colyn family blog and I see that someone has posted something. I wish there was a new post everyday......neices and nephews are you guys able to contribute?
I know that you would probably not want to see pictures of my family here everyday so I have started another blog for my family. This is something I have wanted to do for a while in hopes that I will document daily activities and photos of our life. If you want to follow our Howard family blog here is the link.....oh and just to make you droool a bit check out these cheeks.

www.rememberyour-roots.blogspot.com


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:04 AM

    I think your blog is great. Please check out my blog. I am a singer and I have just released my debut single, please check it out at

    http://chloe-swabymusic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discovered your web site via Google while looking for a related subject, lucky for me your web site came up, its a great website. I have bookmarked it in my Google bookmarks. You really are a phenomenal person with a brilliant mind!
    Please Visit ===> Licensed Practical Nurse Training Class

    ReplyDelete