What's going on?

Hi Everyone! I thought we'd finally update the Colyn family blog as it has not been changed since 2006. Times are a changing.
We will try some new things to keep everyone interested and to maintain some sense of order around here. There is some social media integration for posts to be shared through Facebook, Twitter, etc. A Search function, so make sure you add labels to your posts for future reference.
Please be patient the next little while if things move around a bit, and be sure to let me know if you like or dislike whats going on.
Oh, and keep up the good posts, everyone! If you need any help logging in or posting, just contact me anytime... ~John

Monday, January 09, 2012

Where the wild things are!

I realize this post is late but was thinking that it would be great for us all to get back into posting more of the Colyn happenings. I was wondering if everyone has the ability to post? Is there a way to make that happen John? David, Aaron, the nieces?

I'd love to challenge each family to put up at least one monthly image or story. What do you guys think??

Happy birthday Mamma - you wild woman !!


1 comment:

  1. I love to read what people are doing Corrie ... so I think that it is a great idea to try to post more frequently. There was chat after our brunch that our Blog is not so secure and this was a concern for some (?). I suppose we just need to be selective in what we post.

    ReplyDelete