What's going on?

Hi Everyone! I thought we'd finally update the Colyn family blog as it has not been changed since 2006. Times are a changing.
We will try some new things to keep everyone interested and to maintain some sense of order around here. There is some social media integration for posts to be shared through Facebook, Twitter, etc. A Search function, so make sure you add labels to your posts for future reference.
Please be patient the next little while if things move around a bit, and be sure to let me know if you like or dislike whats going on.
Oh, and keep up the good posts, everyone! If you need any help logging in or posting, just contact me anytime... ~John

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Flickr

I am starting a Flickr site to upload pictures. Go to www.flickr.com and look for cornelia 2006
...should work. I will try to put a direct link on once I figure out what it is.

Can we still join in for the Rice Tafel.....anybody else in??

4 comments:

  1. No one expressed interest, Corrie. So ... it isn't happening.
    Maybe we can plan something else as it comes along.

    - Mitzie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't find your pics cor. I always thought "flikr" would have been a great web site name for dad. Flicker!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ask dad what Flicker means. I learned the meaning after I used it a million times when in labour with Ally. Mom informed me that I was calling out to the "gay stones"??
    The phrase I used was something like "oooo....ow....mmmmmmmflicker.....staina......ooohh flicker..... stainn....sh#...flicker staina....ow~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey People,
    Speaking of the rice tafel,the valley wine festival is this week end sept.23
    tix are only 20 bux and we went last year also the oyster fest in tofino is on end Nov. I have already held 10 tickets and 5 rooms at the tin wis first come first served blog or call will

    ReplyDelete