What's going on?

Hi Everyone! I thought we'd finally update the Colyn family blog as it has not been changed since 2006. Times are a changing.
We will try some new things to keep everyone interested and to maintain some sense of order around here. There is some social media integration for posts to be shared through Facebook, Twitter, etc. A Search function, so make sure you add labels to your posts for future reference.
Please be patient the next little while if things move around a bit, and be sure to let me know if you like or dislike whats going on.
Oh, and keep up the good posts, everyone! If you need any help logging in or posting, just contact me anytime... ~John

Thursday, September 15, 2005

about time!!!


Here we are.....I am signing in as Aliza but I am not her, I am Corrie. Our blog site does not like me for some reason.....so.....thank you Aliza for lending me your name and password. Here is a little update from the Howards. Ally has started preschool this past week and also violin lessons. Her first violin class went well but her second was spent lying on the floor. She later perked up at the group session when the teacher got the students to balance a "circle candy" (Lifesaver) on their bows. We are waiting for her instrument as they are trying to find a 1/16th sized violin (that is the smallest they come). William is walking and climbing everywhere!! He is always up to something.....chasing rabbits out of our back yard, coloring on walls or standing on top of very high places with very sharp objects while shouting "do dat, do dat". He keeps me on my toes!! I am happy to finally contribute. Hoping to hear from more of you !

2 comments:

  1. Cool pic.
    William looks like he's pretty serious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posted by amy: everyone is growing up it is soo weird to hear william walking and ally in preschool!

    ReplyDelete