What's going on?

Hi Everyone! I thought we'd finally update the Colyn family blog as it has not been changed since 2006. Times are a changing.
We will try some new things to keep everyone interested and to maintain some sense of order around here. There is some social media integration for posts to be shared through Facebook, Twitter, etc. A Search function, so make sure you add labels to your posts for future reference.
Please be patient the next little while if things move around a bit, and be sure to let me know if you like or dislike whats going on.
Oh, and keep up the good posts, everyone! If you need any help logging in or posting, just contact me anytime... ~John

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Aaron's Birthday Dinner

Some of you wanted to join us for a birthday dinner on friday night. It has been changed to the Barclay Hotel at six pm. The clam bucket doesn't take large parties anymore.
If you did not tell me personnally that you wanted to come I did not reserve for you but you can call and add yourself to the numbers.
See you friday!

3 comments:

  1. Yvonne - Jake, Mitzie, and all three girls would like to come and help celebrate with Aaron for his Birthday!! Could you please add us to the list, or let us know and we will phone The Barclay ourselves. Thanks.
    Mitzie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to come too!! But I can't :(
    Happy birthday Aaron!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will call for you and add your family to the numbers.

    ReplyDelete