What's going on?

Hi Everyone! I thought we'd finally update the Colyn family blog as it has not been changed since 2006. Times are a changing.
We will try some new things to keep everyone interested and to maintain some sense of order around here. There is some social media integration for posts to be shared through Facebook, Twitter, etc. A Search function, so make sure you add labels to your posts for future reference.
Please be patient the next little while if things move around a bit, and be sure to let me know if you like or dislike whats going on.
Oh, and keep up the good posts, everyone! If you need any help logging in or posting, just contact me anytime... ~John

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARINA!


"My Tamagachi makes me very happy"!
Carina's Birthday was on Sat. and she had her first sleepover. They watched Grease and sang to John Travolta all night. I can't believe she is 10.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Beautiful Girl!!

    We hope you have a wonderful year ahead, as you've moved out of the single digits and on into the double digits!! There's no turning back, Carina; before we know it, you'll be at University!! God bless you! Love auntie Jacqueline, uncle Anthony, and Simone, Marina and Jonah. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mother was watching the same movie way back when. I think it was her friend Rhonda's birthday party. Happy birthday Carina!! We love you and wish and hope to see you soon!! I think your Tamagachi is calling....?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The top picture could be Carina's cover for her new book:
    "Carina's Memoirs of a Geisha".
    (I'm reading this book right now, and also especially since Carina likes to write). Happy Birthday Carina. I think that this is the first time that we have ever been at one of your Birthday Parties! Thanks for inviting us. We all love you. Uncle Jake, Auntie Mitzie, and girls.

    ReplyDelete