What's going on?

Hi Everyone! I thought we'd finally update the Colyn family blog as it has not been changed since 2006. Times are a changing.
We will try some new things to keep everyone interested and to maintain some sense of order around here. There is some social media integration for posts to be shared through Facebook, Twitter, etc. A Search function, so make sure you add labels to your posts for future reference.
Please be patient the next little while if things move around a bit, and be sure to let me know if you like or dislike whats going on.
Oh, and keep up the good posts, everyone! If you need any help logging in or posting, just contact me anytime... ~John

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Family Camp and You


Hi y'all - how does the first week/weekend in August sound for family camp? This works best for us. We cannot do it in July. I need to know soon, so if everyone can give this some thought and put there thoughts on the blog that would be great!

12 comments:

  1. oops - I mean " "their" thoughts..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good..
    There will be drag races on the 11th for anyone interested..

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll make it work!!!
    Can't wait... jvh

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that will work for us too. It is the long weekend and so it should make it easier for us all to get away:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am looking into a place on Hornby Island that rents weekly from Saturday to Saturday. Right on the beach. Everything included. Anyone interested? I will put up more info. when I have it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaa~! That would be so different and so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I finally got a hold of the people about the Hornby Island rental cabin. Sorry, the Hornby Island experience isn't going to work. There is only June and the last week of August left. Also; and this was the deciding factor that this wasn't going to work, only five people at a time! I think we are over by about FORTY!!!!!!!!!!!
    Let's all keep our eyes and ears open, though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Confirm the dates. I was under the impression that Darren had said the first full week in August. So is that the long weekend?
    Helle from Anthony's.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is weekend of the 5-6th that I had in mind. That is the long weekend. Hope it works for all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I now have a lead on renting a house at Sproat Lake for one week - probably Saturday to Saturday. I have given the lady the dates. She is going to get back to me. It would be $1000.00 for the week. I will post more when I know for sure, though.
    *Mitzie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sproat Lake would be wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sproat lake sounds good, Mitzie. Actually, just anywhere all you Colyns meet to hang out is good enough for me!!! jvh

    ReplyDelete