What's going on?

Hi Everyone! I thought we'd finally update the Colyn family blog as it has not been changed since 2006. Times are a changing.
We will try some new things to keep everyone interested and to maintain some sense of order around here. There is some social media integration for posts to be shared through Facebook, Twitter, etc. A Search function, so make sure you add labels to your posts for future reference.
Please be patient the next little while if things move around a bit, and be sure to let me know if you like or dislike whats going on.
Oh, and keep up the good posts, everyone! If you need any help logging in or posting, just contact me anytime... ~John

Monday, April 10, 2006

mother Teresa...

So you may have heard a bit of my negativity towards the abundance of floppy eared folk in my neighborhood... not the old folks but the RABBITS!

Here are a couple of pictures to show you why these creatures are lured to my street. You see this is Teresa and she loves bunnies!! She comes out daily with the sweetest voice you've ever heard and talks to the rabbits and feeds them right out of her hand. They are getting fat on carrots and apples that Teresa happens to peel for them.

This picture of her is taken from my bedroom window which is across the street so I lost a bit of reslolution when I did the zoom cropping. I decided that it would be best not to ask for a picture as she might wrongly assume that I thought her actions were cute and picture worthy.

Don't get me wrong I like Teresa and I like rabbits I just don't like the two of them together especially when I am trying my hand at what I should know a little bit about ....gardening! It's hopeless!

1 comment:

  1. Unbelievable!
    she really looks like she is enjoying those little bunnies.

    That is a very cute picture of your garden, It looks like spring is earlier in comox than it is here.

    I particularily like how she is kneeling to get as close to the rabbits as possible.

    ReplyDelete