What's going on?

Hi Everyone! I thought we'd finally update the Colyn family blog as it has not been changed since 2006. Times are a changing.
We will try some new things to keep everyone interested and to maintain some sense of order around here. There is some social media integration for posts to be shared through Facebook, Twitter, etc. A Search function, so make sure you add labels to your posts for future reference.
Please be patient the next little while if things move around a bit, and be sure to let me know if you like or dislike whats going on.
Oh, and keep up the good posts, everyone! If you need any help logging in or posting, just contact me anytime... ~John

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Colyn family calendar

Hey all, I am thinking of putting together a Colyn family calendar for 2007. If everyone participates we could have a calendar that would have one family featured per month. So...If you want your family picture included send a shot my way - edcorrie@shaw.ca - Make sure that the picture of your family is sent as original size. They are about $23 (tax incl) a piece.....let me know how many your family would like. Oh also....with your picture can you send any dates that you'd like marked...ie...birthdays or anniversaries. I hope to at least get a picture from everyone....even if you don't want to order one :) I am going send it out in a week...Dec.6th.

1 comment:

  1. Auntie Corrie we're in! Although we won't be home to do a family picture before the 5th of December. We will get one taken ASAP! That is such a cool idea! :) I love those things. Yay! See you soon... party at new Year's.
    Ella xoxox

    ReplyDelete