What's going on?

Hi Everyone! I thought we'd finally update the Colyn family blog as it has not been changed since 2006. Times are a changing.
We will try some new things to keep everyone interested and to maintain some sense of order around here. There is some social media integration for posts to be shared through Facebook, Twitter, etc. A Search function, so make sure you add labels to your posts for future reference.
Please be patient the next little while if things move around a bit, and be sure to let me know if you like or dislike whats going on.
Oh, and keep up the good posts, everyone! If you need any help logging in or posting, just contact me anytime... ~John

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Love is.....

Just strolling through the family e-album and came across a picture of my wife. If anyone has seen her tell her I love her and miss her. Please don't make your comments too sappy, it... it is a tough time.. sniff ... for... sniff... ... me!.

3 comments:

  1. Will..Aren't you web camming her every day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard she was off frolicking with some reindeer, close to the north pole. Licking peppermint sticks, drinking aquavit, and looking for the man with the bag. I think you can snail-mail her at North Pool, H0H 0H0. It's worth a shot.
    jvh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you checked in the bulldogs dressingroom?

    ReplyDelete