What's going on?

Hi Everyone! I thought we'd finally update the Colyn family blog as it has not been changed since 2006. Times are a changing.
We will try some new things to keep everyone interested and to maintain some sense of order around here. There is some social media integration for posts to be shared through Facebook, Twitter, etc. A Search function, so make sure you add labels to your posts for future reference.
Please be patient the next little while if things move around a bit, and be sure to let me know if you like or dislike whats going on.
Oh, and keep up the good posts, everyone! If you need any help logging in or posting, just contact me anytime... ~John

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Hello from Lamarque Road

Well, I don't have any recent pictures so I thought I would just do an update. Sara has now got short hair. I will post a picture later. She looks a little bit like Reese Witherspoon. As she is not used to her short hair, she is constantly swinging her head and playing with it. Ella is very busy these days with school and homework and also with Field hockey. She did have a game in Duncan a few weeks ago, but Darren and Treena were over for Rachel's birthday. Maybe there will be another. I will keep you posted. There is one coming up in Courtney, so, Corrie I will let you know when that is and you can come and watch and visit. Aalysia is also on the team. Amy and Sara are both playing the clarinet in band and Amy has joined stage band at school which requires her to be at the school every Wednesday and Friday at 7:35. Well that is not the easiest thing for me to do as I don't like to get up that early, but we carpool with a neighbor so it's only once a week. Thank goodness. Anyways, that is about all the updates for now. Looking forwards to seeing everyone on the weekend for Yvonne's wonderful turkey. Yipee.

1 comment:

  1. Hella , you have watched me prepare a bird many times but now you actually will get to taste it.
    We look forward to having you all over.

    ReplyDelete