What's going on?

Hi Everyone! I thought we'd finally update the Colyn family blog as it has not been changed since 2006. Times are a changing.
We will try some new things to keep everyone interested and to maintain some sense of order around here. There is some social media integration for posts to be shared through Facebook, Twitter, etc. A Search function, so make sure you add labels to your posts for future reference.
Please be patient the next little while if things move around a bit, and be sure to let me know if you like or dislike whats going on.
Oh, and keep up the good posts, everyone! If you need any help logging in or posting, just contact me anytime... ~John

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Yeah, Bulldogs won!

We just got back from the game. Good one at that. The bulldogs beat Victoria Salsa 5-1. Sorry Anthony and Jacqueline, but what can we say. Port Alberni rocks. At least when it comes to hockey.

I haven't been on here for a while, but I just love that you are all adding to this blog. It is so neat that we can just check in on the family whenever we miss them. I love the pictures and the comments. I think it is great. Thanks again to Corrie and John for getting it started.

Glad to hear that you all had a good time at the rice tafel. Sorry I missed it. Next time hopefully it won't conflict with my weekend away. (which was great by the way) Sorry I missed you, Jacqueline. Hope the house was in good order when you arrived, I kind of forgot you were coming until I had already left.

Glad that the kids are finally back in school. I think the kids are glad too. Ella is in a field hockey tournament starting Thursday in Duncan. She would love if a certain auntie and uncle would come and cheer her on. Further info on where and what time will follow when a schedule comes home. I will be coming along as a chaperone, so Darren and Treena, we will be calling you.

Bye for now. Have a good week everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Hella, when and where will the games be? Let us know.

    We forgot to refresh the blog and so we have been looking at Henk and his kids for the last 3 days. Not that that was bad, but we have been missing out on the hoover action at the Banks' and Ella's trip here. We'll have to refresh more often.

    ReplyDelete