What's going on?

Hi Everyone! I thought we'd finally update the Colyn family blog as it has not been changed since 2006. Times are a changing.
We will try some new things to keep everyone interested and to maintain some sense of order around here. There is some social media integration for posts to be shared through Facebook, Twitter, etc. A Search function, so make sure you add labels to your posts for future reference.
Please be patient the next little while if things move around a bit, and be sure to let me know if you like or dislike whats going on.
Oh, and keep up the good posts, everyone! If you need any help logging in or posting, just contact me anytime... ~John

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

victoriacolyns are on

Thanks John, this is such a wonderful way to stay in touch. I know this is going to be a big hit with our kids.

Here we are at the 'run for the cure' in honor of Jacqueline's sister Christine. She is doing quite well considering she has an agressive type of cancer. We try to help and encourage her as much as we can.

I think I need some kind of cure for my hair.

As you know, I love pictures and I have lots so look out,' they're a coming now".

1 comment:

  1. You're a little slow, but you are definitely not blonde Anthony!! We knew that you would eventually figure out this whole Blog thing. Nice picture of your family! Hey, what's this that you have time to Blog in the middle of the afternoon!? Must be nice to be self employed!

    ReplyDelete