What's going on?

Hi Everyone! I thought we'd finally update the Colyn family blog as it has not been changed since 2006. Times are a changing.
We will try some new things to keep everyone interested and to maintain some sense of order around here. There is some social media integration for posts to be shared through Facebook, Twitter, etc. A Search function, so make sure you add labels to your posts for future reference.
Please be patient the next little while if things move around a bit, and be sure to let me know if you like or dislike whats going on.
Oh, and keep up the good posts, everyone! If you need any help logging in or posting, just contact me anytime... ~John

Friday, December 16, 2005

In the Spirit of Giving..


This year we've decided to give every
Colyn family member a free tree.
If you have the time to get to Port
and say 'Hi' within the next week,
You can pick out your own fresh-cut
quality tree (any type) at our Nursery.
Hurry before they're all gone.
Merry Christmas Everyone.
John, Yvonne, David & Aaron

5 comments:

  1. Wow that is very generous of you guys!!! Unfortunately we got ours last week at a colleague of Ed's Christmas tree farm. Thanks again !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, Corrie..
    I will donate your tree to a colleague
    who is currently unemployed.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am currently trying to return ours to the tree farm where we cut it down. I explained that my brother Jake is pretty good at grafting; we will keep you informed as to when we can pick ours up...

    Super generous of you guys

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will put my order in for Christmas 2006.

    We as a family would like a 7' cultured blue spruce next year, preferably delivered on the 15th of December.
    It's a Friday so make sure you are here after 5:30 but no later than 6:15.

    And thanks once again,I love being part of this family.

    PS. Don't forget the tree stand and I don't want one of those cheap ones either!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you sure you want a blue spruce?
    They are real prickly and hard to dance around..

    ReplyDelete