What's going on?

Hi Everyone! I thought we'd finally update the Colyn family blog as it has not been changed since 2006. Times are a changing.
We will try some new things to keep everyone interested and to maintain some sense of order around here. There is some social media integration for posts to be shared through Facebook, Twitter, etc. A Search function, so make sure you add labels to your posts for future reference.
Please be patient the next little while if things move around a bit, and be sure to let me know if you like or dislike whats going on.
Oh, and keep up the good posts, everyone! If you need any help logging in or posting, just contact me anytime... ~John

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

New Year's Ladies Brunch

'eh girls! I have phoned around Port Alberni to various Restaurants, and not many are doing a New Year's Brunch. So, I have booked for 10 ladies at The Best Western Barclay in the Stamps Cafe. They have Brunch going from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. Keeping in mind that Yvonne reminded me that it is a Sunday, we are booked in for after church at 12:00 noon. I hope that this is OK with everyone. Let me know really soon if this is not going to work for you. Otherwise, see you there!

3 comments:

  1. op Zondaag???
    sounds great....can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds great. Thanks for doing that Mitzie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great. Happy to just be together. Anytime is fine. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete