What's going on?

Hi Everyone! I thought we'd finally update the Colyn family blog as it has not been changed since 2006. Times are a changing.
We will try some new things to keep everyone interested and to maintain some sense of order around here. There is some social media integration for posts to be shared through Facebook, Twitter, etc. A Search function, so make sure you add labels to your posts for future reference.
Please be patient the next little while if things move around a bit, and be sure to let me know if you like or dislike whats going on.
Oh, and keep up the good posts, everyone! If you need any help logging in or posting, just contact me anytime... ~John

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Camping at Stamp Falls

Hello everyone:

I am reserving 5 campsites at Stamp Falls for August 1. That will get us out at the campsite and then she will put us in the campsites we would like to have. So those of you who can arrive on August 1 please do so, so that we can get someone in each site. Please let me know if this is not going to work so I can cancel the sites. I have booked campsites 3, 5, 6, 7, and 8. That is all together and then we will have to double up in them. Hopefully that will work out.

5 comments:

  1. Good work Helle. We're in - we'll be there on the 1st.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahooey

    We're in we'll try for the 1st or just after, we'll let you know close to the day, Thanks Hella for the work, I want to crack some PA punks in the head with my flashlight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Helle or will, we will also be there, probably just for two nights unless monday is a holiday (bc day)
    thanks
    allan

    ReplyDelete
  4. we're in! I will probably come with the kids on the Wednesday and Ed will join up with us on Friday. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helle and other Colyntjes

    We'll be happy to join in on Aug 1, with Anthony joining later on and me heading out early (the regular switcheroo). Thanks for setting it up. We use a couple of tents and can squish in wherever.

    love jacqueline

    ReplyDelete