What's going on?

Hi Everyone! I thought we'd finally update the Colyn family blog as it has not been changed since 2006. Times are a changing.
We will try some new things to keep everyone interested and to maintain some sense of order around here. There is some social media integration for posts to be shared through Facebook, Twitter, etc. A Search function, so make sure you add labels to your posts for future reference.
Please be patient the next little while if things move around a bit, and be sure to let me know if you like or dislike whats going on.
Oh, and keep up the good posts, everyone! If you need any help logging in or posting, just contact me anytime... ~John

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Sayounara


I am all packed up and I am ready to leave tomorrow for Japan. I am very excited about this trip. Thanks (arigatou) to everyone who sponsored me one way or another to make this trip possible. Thanks for caring about me, and I will see you in two weeks!!
(I will talk with you Joel when I get home. That would be terrific if you would go to Japan in the next year or two.)
- love Kiara xo

3 comments:

  1. Wow Kiara that is soooo awesome. Eat lots of sushi for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiara - we hope your flight went well, and that you are integrating okay with your host family. Have an awesome time! Experience of a lifetime! You are in our thoughts and in our prayers! love auntie Jacqueline and family (oh yeah, Marina, too)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing experience for you Kiara! We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers over the next couple of weeks and look forward to heaing all the stories and seeing your photos.
    Love Aunty Rachel

    ReplyDelete