What's going on?

Hi Everyone! I thought we'd finally update the Colyn family blog as it has not been changed since 2006. Times are a changing.
We will try some new things to keep everyone interested and to maintain some sense of order around here. There is some social media integration for posts to be shared through Facebook, Twitter, etc. A Search function, so make sure you add labels to your posts for future reference.
Please be patient the next little while if things move around a bit, and be sure to let me know if you like or dislike whats going on.
Oh, and keep up the good posts, everyone! If you need any help logging in or posting, just contact me anytime... ~John

Friday, July 14, 2006

A way to keep in touch

Hello everyone! This is Ella! How is everyone? We have been out at Stamp Falls for the past 12 days and so we all smell like smoke but we've been having fun. Oh yea.. we've sucked up really well to the new "rangers" and so when you guys go for your week without me you are already in their good books. My friends and I spent 4 nights out there... yup in the rain too... and we had so much fun! But anyways.. I decided to make up a blog to let you all know what I'm up to while I am away in Denmark. Only 17 days! :) It's just like this one so you will all know how to post comments on it so that I can hear from you all too. (I will keep checking up on our family blog too so that I can see what everyone is doing here!) The address to my blog is http://www.whileiamgone.blogspot.com I am excited to be able to keep you informed about what I am doing. I'll post pictures of me with all the good looking danish boys I meet too! ;) Okay well I have to go and pack for Teen Camp now. It starts tomorrow and I have absolutely no laundry clean! I will hopefully see you all once more before I leave. Uncle Henk & Uncle Al's family, we will probably see you the night before I fly out, as we are going to Vancouver the night before since I fly out at 8:30 am. Everyone else, I really really hope to see you all. [Hey Simone!!! Want to give me a call if you get this today!! I will try and call you later.] I love you all! Ella <>< xoxo
PS: Uncle John I don't know how to post a link straight to my blog but I'll try again. If you know how you could do that so no one has to remember the address.

1 comment:

  1. yaai olske daai!!

    have a fun trip, and you are welcome to stay here for the night before you go, so let us know.

    have fun out there

    allan

    ReplyDelete